Thursday, May 15, 2014

Preggars Post Part 2

Now for the fun (and somewhat scary) part! Tracking THE BUMP week by week. At this point, I can still "hide" the bump with loose shirts for the most part. (Not that I want to hide it, but at the moment, it just looks like I have gained weight.) But I can feel it! People keep telling me: "Oh, you don't look even look pregnant!" And I want to reply "If you only knew I had the top button of my pants undone...."

I will try to post week by week, but for now, we'll play catch up:

Week 9: This was my first "official" bump pic since I didn't know how far along I was until Week 8. Nothing much to note for this week other than the fact that I just wanted to nap ALL DAY.(This carried on for several weeks. Now I'm just tired at the end of the day.) I did sort of have the uncontrollable giggles a lot this week. At one point I told J: "When I look at you, I just want to laugh!"......He didn't know how to take that.


Week 10: Well, let's just say the giggles and sparkles were over. I was the most emotional/moody/grouchy person!!! Poor J really kept his distance. Still really tired so I think we had grilled cheese like every night this week. I absolutely hate this picture, but the way I look is pretty much the way I felt!


Week 11: Back to my normal self! (Well, emotionally, that is.)


Week 12: Had my second appointment this week! Finally got to hear that little heartbeat, which was amazing!  It was around 155-160. (Go ahead, make your gender predictions.) Still no bump, but I could feel the waistline ship leaving the port.


Week 13: I was randomly nauseous this week and discovered that the Nugget DOES NOT like carrots. Yikes. We loved spending Easter weekend with J's parents!




Week 14: Hello second trimester! Although I'm not Rip Van Winkle anymore, I'm still waiting for the burst of energy everybody talks about in the second trimester. Headed to MS for a wedding and baby shower this weekend and let's just say the 9 hour drive did not treat 'lil mama well. My tail bone paid for all the sitting. But we had a great time with all our family and friends.


Everybody except the one holding the baby is pregnant!
The very proud Grandmother "CC"
Kelly thought this picture was unfair but I reminded her that when she is skinny with a new baby, I'll be the one with the big bump!
Week 15: Hello nosebleeds, face break-outs, and 4 a.m. snacks!!! This baby must be busy! This week was back to the giggles. Jeremie and I also celebrated our 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! He took me to an amazing steakhouse where I took DOWN a filet mignon. And a loaf of bread. And some potatoes and spinach and dessert. Other notable this week: The Preggle. The body pillow for pregnant people, although I may never part with it. It's amazing.


Week 16: Third doctor visit! I was able to record the heartbeat, and I listen to it every day! Heartbeat was around 164. Nothing too crazy other than the fact that I am STARVING like 4 times a day. In fact, it's 9:50 p.m. and I'm probably about to go eat some waffles.


And that's all folks! Next appointment will be gender reveal! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment