Saturday, August 23, 2014

Bump That: Weeks 19 to 28

BOY am I behind on my progress pics!!!  It's sort of neat to look at several in a row though because you can really see the progress! So here we go:
Week 19

Interesting that I'm wearing yellow in this picture.....that particular week, a banana made me sick as a dog!
Week 20

The day I took this pic we found out we were having a BOY!
Week 21


Week 22

I turned the Big 3-0 during Week 22!
Week 23

This week we decided on our Baby Boy's name: Greyson Thomas!
Week 24


Week 25


Week 26

Spent week 26 with family and friends in Mississippi!
Week 27

Enjoyed my baby showers during Week 27!
Week 28 


The next 10 progress pics should REALLY interesting....gonna have to zoom out a little more with that camera! Here's to the third and final trimester!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment