Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Valentine

So yesterday was none other than Valentines Day. I'm a helpless romantic and love Valentine's Day! Jeremie sent me beautiful flowers at work that I am still enjoying!



J also cooked fabulous steaks, potatoes, & veggies, and had chocolate AND key lime pie. A hubby after my own heart. A few years ago I tried to bake a fresh strawberry cake for J. One word: DISASTER. Ladies-if you remember the movie Sleeping Beauty when the 3 Fairy God Mothers were trying to bake the birthday cake-this was the exact situation. The layers were sliding off and the frosting wasn't even worth eating. (Yes, I ruined frosting.) So probably a great idea to let J handle the desserts.

Anyway-we used our lovely Vietri china and lit candles. It was a wonderful and relaxing Valentines. Couldn't imagine it any other way. I am ONE. LUCKY.GIRL.

No comments:

Post a Comment