Sunday, October 9, 2011

Meet the Newest Family Member......

As most of you know, J and I became an aunt & uncle two weeks ago! Labor Day weekend we showered our little nephew, so I thought some before & after pics would be fun......

All the baby clothes were SO ADORABLE. Judah will definitely be stylin'!  

But the most stylish of all was the onesie I found that says "My Aunt is Awesome".....I think it'll be his favorite.  

Lil' Mama twenty days before Judah arrived.  

Judah Wells Strickland arrived September 23rd, 2011 at 4:51 p.m.  He was 7 pounds 2 ounces and the cutest thing I've ever seen.  Truly had tears the first time I laid eyes on him. It was amazing to finally hold the little person we've been praying about the last 9 months.  He is perfect!  

Judah has already been told that Uncle J and Aunt KT will be spoiling him to to pieces. 
Papa Mitch & Nona Cate are PROUD of their new grandbaby.
I hope to have  updated pictures next week!  In the meantime, Aunt Jen did an amazing slideshow of some more pictures taken during Judah's first week of his new life:   Judah Week One

Looking so forward to watching Judah grow and fulfilling my duties as an aunt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment