- Someone please tell me HOW it got to be the middle of January already.
- I really don't want to jinx myself, but 7 less pounds, another sinus infection & a set of steroids later, I am finally feeling like myself again! There are no words for how thankful I am. I have never been so happy to do house work in my life.
- I don't think I've publicly announced this on my blog, but I have the BEST hubby in the world. J has done an awesome job this past month taking care of me. So if YOU think you have the best hubby in the world, I'm sorry, you are wrong. ; )
- As HOT as Texas is in the summer, it has been equally as cold. It sort of hailed the other night, except it looked like Dippin Dots. Just wished it would've come in Mint Chocolate Chip.
- I signed Jeremie & I up for an event at church to find a Bible Study group. I totally had the box checked that said "Married 3+ years: Empty Nesters". HA! Sort of wish I hadn't have noticed and we walk into a room of elderly newlyweds.
- I get emails from Stein Mart about all their sales & new merchandise. This week, I received an email that said "It's Rodeo Season! Get your perfect look here!" Yes, among Spring, Summer, Winter & Fall, apparently Texas has another season called "Rodeo". And apparently I need to make room in my closet for the appropriate apparel during such season.
- I am in love with the show Downtown Abbey! Makes me talk like a Brit!
- I haven't put gas in my car since November 28th!!!! That is how much I have been couped up in the house! The low fuel light finally came on today-hope I remember how to operate a pump!
- I am not making resolutions for this year! After reviewing the list I made for 2012, I laughed out loud.
Well, that's about all I can think of for now. Happy Trails!