Friday, March 22, 2013

The Honeymooners...

Contrary to what this post is titled, this entry is not about me and Jeremie! Ha! I have blogged before about our sweet friends, Bart and Jenn, that we met on our honeymoon. The last time we saw them was 2 years ago when we went camping in Florida. Jenn was 6 months pregnant and was a champ. She set up the tent, broke down the tent, went canoeing,etc. (Totally ruined any chance I have of completely milking my [future] pregnancy! I was totally going to play the helpless card. ; )

Anyway-their sweet baby is almost 2 now and Bart received The Husband of the Year award by telling Jenn to take off to wherever she wanted for the weekend...by herself! So while he took care of Baby Blake, Jenn jetted to The Big D and we had a big time! Our weekend included LOTS of catching up, shopping, a trolley tour of Downtown Dallas, the movies, mani-pedis, and a pottery painting session. I was actually pretty happy with how my pottery piece was going until I tried to stamp the "W" on. Total fail. I like the "distressed" style, but this was a little much.  Jenn helped me recover though.

We had a great time and I am campaigning for them to move here. : )




No comments:

Post a Comment