Monday, August 22, 2016

Summer O Fun Week 11 and 12

I'm still catching up on our weekly posts.......Week 11 and 12 had me like WHOA. 

The morning after we got back from Mississippi, we were out of clean clothes, groceries, and energy. So this is what breakfast looked like. #donutsforthewin #onlyShipleysinthishouse


And this was us pretty much the rest of the week trying to catch up.......


We did hit the gym a few times to recover from the SOUTHERN comfort food I indulged in for 8 days. I also hit up the Dallas Moms Blog's watch party for the Bad Moms movie. My partner in crime, Jorie, joined me. The movie was funny, but I'm pretty sure we had a better time chatting in the parking lot afterwards.  


By Friday, I was ready to hit our bucket list. We got all ready to head to Sensory Fun, hopped in the car....and NOTHING. Ole Faithful had nothin' to offer. Dead as a doornail. This has been about the fourth hiccup that the Camry has had in the past month. She knows she's about to be replaced and she's on strike.

So on Saturday while we got ourselves a shiny new alternator, we went to IKEA to get some things for Jeremie's office. IKEA stresses me OUT, but these two seemed to have fun.


The next week we finally got our stuff together and checked some things off our list. Including what will probably go down as the best play date we've ever hosted....our Olympic Play Date. You can read about it here.


After a LOOOONG nap that afternoon, we hit up Sonic for our drive-in date. Greyson LOVES to "drive" the car, so I let him sit in my lap and drive while we ate our burgers and fries. 


On Friday, we gave Sensory Fun another shot, and fortunately, the car started. This is the cutest play place in McKinney that does sensory class for babies up to 5 years old. On Fridays, the have "Messy Play", which is all the messy Pinterest activities that you don't want in your home. Greyson didn't take so much to the Messy Play area, but he had a BIG time with all the other toys and things to do! We will definitely be back! 





We officially ended the Summer O Fun last week, so if you're totally OVER it (because I kinda am), the end is near. We did go out with a bang, so just one more post!

No comments:

Post a Comment