Wednesday, March 29, 2017

For Your Reading Pleasure...

Happy Hump Day to you! In a quick Google search, I saw this image and had to use it.


I love Wednesdays because we have Bible Study...I love the study and Greyson loves the Children's Program. It's amazing. Today his teacher told me: "Today we talked about how God is in CONTROL. Even though we weren't."  She still had a toucan puppet on her arm and there were 13 screaming toddlers running around her, so I was like: I feel you sister.

Anyway, I've mentioned before that I've been writing a post once a month for one of my favorite Mommy resources, Collin County Moms Blog. They report on all the fun events in the area and hot mommy topics! I figured I'd share over here since not all of you are local! 

This month I was inspired by random things and thoughts I have as I grow older. 

You can read all about it here.
Last month I shared a story from years ago about a super awkward encounter with my husband's boss.  He made a few assumptions about my stay-at-home-mommyhood.

And you can read all about THAT fun time here.

And here's some bonus posts that I really enjoyed this month too!  




Hope y'all have a GREAT HUMP DAY and we're one day closer to FRIDAY! (Which really means nothing as a stay-at-home-mom anymore, except that DADDY will be home!!! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment