Friday, February 17, 2017

Friday Favorites

Today I'm linking up with Narci and Erika for Friday Favorites! Just grab the graphic below and link back to them to join in! Here's my favorites for the week!

1) Yess, It was the infamous Valentine's Day this week.  Like most moms, I was at the Dollar Store the day before throwing 16 goodie bags together at the last minute.  Mama was out of town all weekend and totally forgot about goodie bags.  We also made Dad some Jumbo Chocolate Chip cookies.  And LISTEN. The were HEAVENLY.  I wanna kick myself for making them, and on the other hand, I'm tempted to whip up another batch.  SOOOO GOOD. I'm gonna share the love...you can find the the recipe here. Your welcome and I'm sorry. ; ) 

Love having my little helper in the kitchen.

2) My little Valentine would hardly be still enough for me to snap a pic.  His shirt says: "I WHEELIE Like You."  Currently, he's OBSESSED with hold as MANY monster trucks as possible in his hands, so it was a battle to get him to hold the flowers. 


They had a Valentine's party in his class that day and when I went to pick him up, this is what I find.  Lights on, kids running around, parents in and out.  And my little cherub was OUT. #SUGARCOMA.  I actually had to wake him up. 


3) Another favorite I discovered this week was LipSense.  I kept hearing about this company, and my friend Ashley started selling it recently.  I decided to try it and HELLO!!! This is the perfect lip product for moms! It is LITERALLY waterproof, smudge-proof, wipe proof, etc. In the pic below, I'd had the color on since 11:00 a.m.....this was at like 4:00 p.m.!!! I'm a skeptical person, but this stuff is amazing! I'm wearing Caramel Latte, but already have a list of colors going that I love! You can find Ashley and order on her Facebook site, Kiss This! With Ashley


4)  Jeremie and I love trying new restaurants that are local to our area that aren't chains.  We ate at FarmByrd Rotisserie & Fry the other day and oh dear, it was fried chicken heaven. If you're local, you should definitely check it out!


5) Finally, let's talk about this fabulous book and fabulous couple.  I love the Fixer Upper show, but I can't say that I tune in EVERY week to watch it.  But after reading this book, I am pretty obsessed with the Magnolia story and franchise.  Some of their stories are completely hilarious. I love their faith in God and confidence in how His hand guided them through their journey. I'm ready to head to the silos at Magnolia Market. Who's with me?!


HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE! Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment