Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Wells Weekly: The Final Countdown

So yes, I've been singing "The Final Countdown" all week in my head.....I just CAN'T BELIEVE that we are a week away from moving.  Seven days left in Tallahassee. Sigh.  The waterworks haven't started yet, but I can feel them coming on, and I can see the fear in J's face...he HATES when I cry.  Tomorrow is my last day of work, which is unbelieveable....I have thoroughly enjoyed my job this past year and will definitely miss my co-workers!  It is especially strange to think that I do not have to get up on Monday morning (at any point in the near future) and go to work! Housewife Life, here I come.

Since I am counting down my final days here, I've been spending as much time as possible with my wonderful friends.  Last weekend, a group of us went to Painting With a Twist, which was a BLAST!  I can't say that I was the best artist ever, but it was so much fun!  I loved how different all of ours turned out!


I named my painting "Owlfred"...how appropriate.  I don't know where he'll live, but the girls thought that the colors I used were VERY "TEXAS".....


Last weekend, we also celebrated the upcoming arrival of my dear friend, Melissa's, baby girl.  The baby shower was a blast; you know you're growing up when you are excited that your friend got an adorable Boppy.  Melissa is due in May; doesn't she look amazing???


This weekend will be our last Sunday at Celebration, which breaks my heart more than anything.  I have learned so much the past 3 years through all the things we've been a part of at Celebration.  God has blessed us beyond measure, but I know He has gone before us (as he promises) and already found the perfect church for us in the Big D.  : )

Jeremie has been working in Dallas the past couple weeks, so I was happy to welcome him home tonight! I can already tell that J is LOVING his new position, so that makes me very happy.  I do look forward to life slowing down a little bit once we get settled over there so I can spend some quality time with my hubby. 

A busy week is ahead, but I will try to update as much as possible!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment