Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Stranded! Famous People

I'm linking up today with two of my favs, Shay and Erika for the Stranded Series! Today is: If I were stranded on a deserted island, what THREE Famous People would I take with me........


1) ABRAHAM LINCOLN


I know, a little strange, right. But I LOVE some American History. When I went to Washington D.C., my dad went to the Indian American Museum while I spent like 5 hours in the American History museum. So many pivotal things took place during his life and I'd just LOVE to ask what all was going through his mind. 

2) BETH MOORE


Besides the fact that she is COMPLETELY DARLING, the woman KNOWS the Word and can PREACH IT. Much of my spiritual growth has been through her studies because she communicates and breaks down the scriptures so well. AND, girlfriend is hilarious and can tell a story. I still laugh about her trying to train her husband how to send her romantic texts. 

3) STEVE CARELL


I mean, come one. He's hilarious. People gotta laugh on a deserted island. 

So that's it! I'd love to hear who yours would be! Join up next month when we talk what SHOES we'd take with us! Totally important on a deserted island....



No comments:

Post a Comment