Friday, May 19, 2017

Friday Favorites

Top O' the morning to ya and HAPPY FRIDAY! This week has gone by in lightning speed and here we are at the end of the school year and beginning of summer!  I'm linking up with Momfessionals today for Friday Favorites! You MUST GO to the bottom of her post and watch the "reasonable bathing suit" video.  If G weren't still asleep I WOULD HAVE laughed loud. But you KNOW WE DON'T LOL or anything "OL"when the cherub is asleep!!!

Join in and share your Friday Favorites!


1) My little tribe is my favorite! So are last minute trips to the park. We usually have to go 20 rounds when we are trying to schedule something, but thankfully, everyone randomly just showed up with one hour notice and it was fabulous!


Our little ones are really starting to "know" each other and it was so sweet watching them play together!
I did experience my first little "emergency" with G at the park that day though. I can't explain how without you seeing the apparatus, but he got his leg SO STUCK between a couple bars on one of the play pieces and y'all....IT. WAS. STUCK. We slathered lotion on it for a couple minutes and he started to freak out, and I started to freak out, and was about 2 seconds from calling the fire department. Luckily, one of my friend's hubby was at the park and he started wiggling G's leg up  the bars and set it free! His name is Chase so OF COURSE we had to take FULL advantage of singing the Paw Patrol theme song and shouting "Chase is on the case!" I'm so glad I didn't have to get the fire fighters to saw apart the brand new playground.



2) I had the most fabulous hot date to celebrate our 8 years of marriage! We had a sitter from 5:00 to 10:00!!! That is an entire day to a parent. We pretty much walked the sitter straight through the door, into the sandbox with G and said PEACE. We headed down to Trinity Groves and enjoyed the most amazing rooftop views from Saint Rocco's and then headed to Amberjax for the BEST seafood dinner I think I've ever had. The views and food were spectacular but the company was the best. It was so nice to get all gussied up and have some uninterrupted time together!




3) I got an amazing perk through Collin County Moms Blog for a 45 minute facial at Kate Somerville in Neiman Marcus and it was AMAZING.  I went away with some cream that's supposed to reduce wrinkles, moisturize, "plump up" my skin, and essentially save the planet. Hopefully I'll be looking 20 again by next week.


4) Speaking of the Moms Blog, I've had the best time working with them and my new little gig as their Community Manager! It's no huge position, but just being involved with this team has already been so fun! Working their Bloom event in Dallas last week and Downtown McKinney last night was so fun! Dallas and Collin County both have some fun events coming up, you should check it out!

                          

                          

5) Yesterday was the last day of Mother's Day Out. Half of me wants to breath into a paper bag, and the other half is SUPER EXITED about summertime with no schedule!!! Greyson looked like such a big boy yesterday. It blows my mind that my tiny baby is already done with his second year of MDO!


6) SPEAKING OF Summertime... Last year, we had the best time coming up with our Summer O' Fun Bucket List and can't wait to do it again this summer! So I'll have some fun stuff coming up about this soon! Start getting YOUR list together!

HAPPY FRIDAY and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment